UBB.Dev
Posted By: Dalar Mozilla & stylesheet problem... - 06/10/2003 8:50 AM
Hey all..

I'm having trouble getting darktable, cleartable, and lighttable working at all under mozilla. It seems to just default to showing the element behind those, which is tableborder, meaning I have blacked-out text everywhere on mozilla. What do I need to do to fix this?

http://www.legendsoftacendia.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?Cat= (bug only appears in mozilla browsers)
Posted By: JustDave Re: Mozilla & stylesheet problem... - 06/10/2003 9:04 AM
You may wish to validate your stylesheet and see if that helps. I can't say for sure what is wrong after giving it a quick look over. (other than I can see it wont validate)

check and see
Posted By: Dalar Re: Mozilla & stylesheet problem... - 06/10/2003 9:18 AM
Right, will do.. I forgot to do the whole validation thingie. I'm sure it's loaded with trouble...

but I do know that I had trouble with this a couple months ago with validated CSS, and just gave in and recoloured the tableborder so mozilla would be ok.
Posted By: omegatron Re: Mozilla & stylesheet problem... - 06/10/2003 12:09 PM
Try making sure using valid css2. every call needs to be specified a color as well as a background-color variable. I notice lighttable needs that color tag. I reiterate what Dave says best to have valid code and usually things dissappear but if not alot easier to track down if we know our coding is valid. I use IE,Netscape and Mozilla and everything views correctly.
Posted By: lcantey Re: Mozilla & stylesheet problem... - 06/10/2003 6:32 PM
The HTML validator shows a number of problems. FWIW: I use Mozilla almost exclusively and CSS/stylesheets have been working great.

Lee
Posted By: Dalar Re: Mozilla & stylesheet problem... - 06/11/2003 1:51 AM
Found it.. really stupid thing that I'm not sure how I missed, heh.

On a side note I never knew CSS technically isn't supposted to have classes with underscores in them, but every browser lets you do it thankfully.
Posted By: dimopoulos Re: Mozilla & stylesheet problem... - 06/13/2003 2:37 PM
Still there might be a small problem Dalar. I got this when I validated your stylesheets:

I hope this helps
© UBB.Developers