UBB.Dev
Posted By: JustDave [6.0] Mark All Read (markallread.6.0.php) - 06/07/2002 3:27 AM
Ok This seems to be working. Unzip and open the markallread.6.0.php file in your favorite editor and follow the directions or modify it to your liking and use it how ever you want.

The file is attached.

Enjoy!

Attached File
48941-markallread.6.0.zip  (9 downloads)
yes, my most-sought-after mod

installing right now
hehehe Yeah I liked this one too. I'll look over some of the others this weekend and see what I can do to bring them up to speed.
Posted By: Astaran Re: [6.0] Mark All Read (markallread.6.0.php) - 06/07/2002 7:39 AM
Thanks JustDave!
Had that one on my toDo-list, too.
Maybe we should coordinate who ist working on the convertation of the different hacks so that nothing is done twice?
Posted By: WrÅith Re: [6.0] Mark All Read (markallread.6.0.php) - 06/07/2002 7:42 AM
Ran into trouble with this one Dave. It's hard to say what the problem was, but any time I tried to create a new post and/or reply to an existing one, it just looped me back to the posting page without providing a preview or allowing me to actually submit the post.

I systematically went through and double-checked to make sure that it wasn't any of the hacks that I had put in. Everything returned to normal when I removed the two lines from the ubbt_registerednav.tmpl file.

[EDIT: Seems to be working o.k. here, so I'll go back and see if it was maybe a typo when I put it into the file.]
Your welcome Astaran

Perhaps who ever is working on updating an older hack should go find the related original post and bump it up with a reply saying so?
Wraith, check and make sure the <form></form> tags are wrapped around the outside of the <td></td> of the menu bar. That may be causing the problem if the closing </form> tag is missing? It seems to be working here and at my test site with no errors. Anyone else?
Posted By: WrÅith Re: [6.0] Mark All Read (markallread.6.0.php) - 06/07/2002 8:46 AM
Bingo! That did it. That's what I thought was happening since when I hit the button to continue it flashed in the status bar that it was loading the markallread.php file. Good call Dave!

Now, I need your help with my AutoQuote hack. I have it 99% converted having moved stuff into the template files, etc. The problem I'm having is quoting text where someone has inserted a carriage return in their post. Instead of converting that back to a carriage return in the quoted text, it leaves it as a <br />.

Any suggestions??
Not off hand but I'll take a look and see what I can figure out.
© UBB.Developers