UBB.Dev
Mod Name / Version: DebuggingInfo1.0

Description: The mod displays the Debugging Info at the bottom of the screen for Admins and Mods Only

Working under: UBB.threads 6.1 (tested under 6.1... but should work fine under 6.0.x)
12/26/02 - Verified instructions under 6.2

Any pre-requisites: none

Author(s): JoshPet www.joshuapettit.com
    for discussions and bugs go to www.ubbdev.com

Date: 9/30/02

Credits: Maze for suggesting it

Files Altered: ubbt.inc.php

Database Altered: No.

New Files: Turn the debugging option on in the config file.... it will only appear for Admins and Mods

Attached File
58057-DebuggingInfo1.0.txt  (172 downloads)
Posted By: Maze Re: [6.1] Debugging Info to Admins & Mods 1.0 - 10/01/2002 10:00 AM
Cool, thanks!
yes cool

does anyone know of there's additional server overhead by the printing of the debug info?
Posted By: JoshPet Re: [6.1] Debugging Info to Admins & Mods 1.0 - 10/06/2002 8:49 AM
I don't know... I wasn't sure.

I made the hack only do the calcs if the person was an admin or mod.... (i.e. it doesn't just control the output of it) just in case there was server load to be saved it would save it.
Posted By: Rick Re: [6.1] Debugging Info to Admins & Mods 1.0 - 10/08/2002 11:14 PM
No additional overhead comes from printing the debug info. Basically, it does a timestamp before and after the page is finished and increments a counter by one each to do_query is called. So, it does do a couple extra things, but extremely minor.
Verified that this works under UBB.Threads 6.2
There is a little bug in here
At least if you want this to work 6.4.

Change this
[]
if (!$user['U_Status']) {
$userob = new user;
$user = $userob -> authenticate();
$Status = $user['U_Status'];
}
[/]
to this:
[]
if (!$user['U_Status']) {
$userob = new user;
$user = $userob -> authenticate();

}

$Status = $user['U_Status'];
[/]
Since the the next if statement depends on $Status.
© UBB.Developers