UBB.Dev
Posted By: Dalantech Facelift for UBB Threads 6.4.1 - 01/17/2004 10:43 AM
What is it? A complete makeover for UBB Threads. Inactive hyperlinks are not displayed and many tables have been removed to make adding graphics to your site look better.

How do I install it?

1) Backup your files first! Copy all of the template in the included zip file to your ubbthreads/templates/default directory.

Where can I see an example? Da Forum -keep in mind that I've modified my site to add graphics (those mods are also posted in this forum).

There will be no developement of previous version of Facelift after I post new versions -sorry

Please post all bug reports for Facelift 6.4.1 in this thread!

21 Jan 04: Fixed a column span error in the search.tmpl file.

Attached File
105387-Facelift_6.4.1.zip  (64 downloads)
Posted By: Dalantech Re: Facelift for UBB Threads 6.4.1 - 01/21/2004 9:05 AM
The zip file in the first post has been updated -I fixed a column span error in the search.tmpl file.
Posted By: Slawek_L I tested it in 6.3.2... - 01/22/2004 2:50 AM
.. and in 95% all screens are displaying correcty... funny
Posted By: Dalantech Re: I tested it in 6.3.2... - 01/22/2004 9:16 AM
LOL!

If you see any errors please let me know
Posted By: TonyN Re: Facelift for UBB Threads 6.4.1 - 06/02/2004 1:30 AM
Hi, I'm still running 6.3.1 with facelift, but am about to upgrade to 6.4.2, just before our support year runs out...Since this only differs from 6.4.1 because of a few bug fixes, am I right to assume that facelift for 6.4.1 will work with 6.4.2? (Our site hasn't been very active, but am about to announce it again to our members after reorganizing and adding new forums..if the site then reaches a satisfactory level of activity, will probably then pop for continued infopop support - and 6.5.1, when it is officially released.)

Thanks - Tony
Posted By: Dalantech Re: Facelift for UBB Threads 6.4.1 - 06/02/2004 9:08 AM
Yup, there were no template changes between 6.4.1 and 6.4.2 so it should work just fine

With the new features in Threads 6.5 you might want to consider paying for another year of support. 6.5 handles dead hyperlink removal by using a variable in the php scripts that places the display: none CSS property in the templates for dead hyperlinks (so they don't display). Future templates will be designed to use the display property, so any template that is designed for 6.5+ will definitely not work correctly for previous versions of Threads...
© UBB.Developers