UBB.Dev
Posted By: Zarzal V6.4.1, Dalans Facelift and Quickreply - 01/27/2004 10:52 AM
Hello,

somethings goes wron on my board and I guess it can be related to the combination of Dalans facelift and quickreply 5.0

I have both hacks installed (and several others). If I close a thread the navbar changed to reply insteed edit. Pressing reply (as admin) will take you to 'myhome'.

Can anyone verify this ? Maybe it's another hack, but this is my first candidate.
Posted By: Dalantech Re: V6.4.1, Dalans Facelift and Quickreply - 01/27/2004 1:17 PM
The templates are not copy righted, so please post your template to this thread and I'll take a look.

This is the first time I've heard of this problem, but not the first time someone has had problems putting Facelift and Quick Reply together. If I have time I think I'm gonna do a special template with both of them together and post it...
Posted By: Zarzal Re: V6.4.1, Dalans Facelift and Quickreply - 01/27/2004 2:15 PM
I m not real sure its a problem with your templates. Thats why I post here and not in the facelift thread but I think it comes from the combination of both hacks.

To install your facelifts with my board I use BeyondCompare to find out the differences. I have lots of other hacks in it so this was the easy way for me. The main problem is that I dont know when the the bug first time appears But I m sure if it in with 6.4 my Admins and Mods have noticed me. So this must come with 6.4.1 Update.1

As I noticed, Quickreply will be a part on the 6.5 Infopop release.

A finished modification from you would be a great help.
Posted By: Dalantech Re: V6.4.1, Dalans Facelift and Quickreply - 01/27/2004 2:23 PM
I'll see what I can do
© UBB.Developers