UBB.Dev
Posted By: Pilgrim How do I use the "blue-silver frame" set? - 08/12/2004 5:53 PM
I'm hoping this is the right forum to ask this question in. I would like to know, in detail, how to use JC's "blue-silver frame set" or any of the others like it?

1) What does it effect? Is this global or stylesheet specific?
2) Where do the 8 .png images go?
3) What other changes, if there are any, need to be made?
4) Any examples around that can be viewed so as to get a visual idea how it looks?
5) I can't remember where I found this one! []http://www.the-highway.com/Smileys/duh2.gif[/] Are there any more available?

Thanks,

Jeff
Posted By: J.C. Re: How do I use the "blue-silver frame" set? - 08/12/2004 9:17 PM
1) tbopen and tbclose templates. Global
2) in your threads images dir.
3) upload files.
4) no
5) www.ubbdesign.com or here (unless someone else is offering them without permission).
Posted By: Pilgrim Re: How do I use the "blue-silver frame" set? - 08/12/2004 10:15 PM
Thanks for the help.

Unfortunately, something isn't quite right as none of the images were displayed. I'm guessing that there is a conflict between this "frame set" and my stylesheets, which all have modified "table surround" parameters and/or tablewrapper images added to them and those with tablewrapper images have their own specific tbopen and tbclose tmp files.
Posted By: J.C. Re: How do I use the "blue-silver frame" set? - 08/12/2004 10:53 PM
Check pathing in tbopen and close
© UBB.Developers