UBB.Dev
...registration? It seems like something that should be a part of Threads anyways. I know they do this in vBulletin. I like it because it gives people a chance right away to edit their profile and tell us more about themselves.

It would also be useful to see (I think) which new users are actual people and not just bots that crawl the web.
Not a preset mod. It's been discussed here a bunch, and I've implimented it on alot of sites. But everything's so site specific as to what fields they wanted included, it's not something I've been able to write up.

You basically add the fields to the new user page templates, then have adduser.php perform the necessary checks (same as in changebasic.php) and then add the stuff to the database. But what you need to do do has to do alot with what fields you want to collect.
donJulio,

JoshPet set me up with a custom "New User" page and it works great. You can check it out Here
Thanks for the answers. I felt that it could be done with cutting and pasting parts of changebasic.php into adduser.php and doing the same thing with the templates. I may give this a go myself.
© UBB.Developers