UBB.Dev
Posted By: Dark Templar Boards Moderated List in each post!!! - 12/18/2000 5:26 AM
http://theultimagamers.hypermart.net/ubbhacks/ModeratedBoardsList.txt

This Mod inserts which boards a person moderates (if they're a moderator) under the registered date: and posts: parts on the left side of each post.

------------------
Posted By: Magnakai Re: Boards Moderated List in each post!!! - 12/18/2000 7:35 AM
Excellent idea! I've been wondering about this for a while.

------------------
Even a stopped clock keeps the right time twice a day.
Jodi
Posted By: DisMan Re: Boards Moderated List in each post!!! - 12/18/2000 8:55 PM
I really like this mod as I have it installed. Only one issue though...when you have a moderator who takes on 4 or 5 forums, this mod is really unattractive to the postings.

Hmm...maybe I should reduce the text size and add linebreaks. That would make it look better anyway. What do you think Mr. DT?

------------------
Do you like Final Fantasy?
Learn a little HTML
If you want, you can change the size...just edit the tag. I personally don't have people that moderate more than 2 forums, other than myself. If anyone moderates more than that many, I probably would make them a mega mod ^_^.

------------------
Posted By: charliealpha Re: Boards Moderated List in each post!!! - 01/03/2001 10:35 PM
What exactly do I change for the font size? I keep getting Arial instead of verdana and it looks a bit weird.

thx

------------------
ChArLiEaLpHa
slacker type bloke
charlieFM
that would only happen if you didn't have verdana installed, or your browser doesn't understand it... But you could move from before $Moderation to after it, in the last step.

------------------
quote:
That worked fine. thx.

------------------
ChArLiEaLpHa
slacker type bloke
charlieFM
© UBB.Developers