UBB.Dev
Posted By: BassTeQ Some New Hacks Ive Just Finished - 01/16/2002 11:53 PM
I did the for myself, but I thought they may be of interest to a few others

* A hack that will disable the submit button after its been pressed, an better way to prevent double postings etc... (Works the the submit button in the PM hack)

* A hack that logs all admin activites to a log file, so if they move/archive/delete/edit a post it will be logged to a file and can be easily viewed by the web

* A hack that will not show the Username/Pasword field (in a protected forum) unless the user has a valid username in his cookie. It also shhows the users IP/Host Name/ Referrer/Time/Date on the login page.

If anyone wants any of these Ill have to write them up, as I just made them up as I went along
Posted By: Vipermad Re: Some New Hacks Ive Just Finished - 01/17/2002 12:10 AM
WOW!! Good job BassTeQ!!

You KNOW what I'm waiting to see!!!
Posted By: BassTeQ Re: Some New Hacks Ive Just Finished - 01/17/2002 1:07 AM
I know Viper, Ill doco it today and post it in the other thread.
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: Some New Hacks Ive Just Finished - 01/17/2002 1:38 AM
Those all sound cool BassTeQ.
Posted By: Vipermad Re: Some New Hacks Ive Just Finished - 01/17/2002 3:43 AM
quote:
Originally posted by BassTeQ:
I know Viper, Ill doco it today and post it in the other thread.

Don't forget to e-mail me so I can send you some goodies!! Nothing really like payment...just a nice thing to do. Occasionally I receive things from people...like on the VIper board, just out of the bllue. I might also be able to hook you up with some Viper Club people "down under"!!
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: Some New Hacks Ive Just Finished - 01/17/2002 4:06 AM
Well if you could post the docs here, that would be great.
Posted By: BassTeQ Re: Some New Hacks Ive Just Finished - 01/17/2002 4:27 AM
Lord, Ive emailed it to Viper, he's going to host the hack and give us a link to it.
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: Some New Hacks Ive Just Finished - 01/17/2002 7:23 AM
Cool.
Post them soon Viper.
© UBB.Developers