UBB.Dev
Posted By: JoshPet [6.2] Where did Favorite Forums Go? - 01/12/2003 2:40 PM
Where did my Favorite Forums Go?

With our latest upgrade, the Favorite Forums have moved from your "My Home" screen to the Main Index.

To add forums to your favorites, you'll notice a "Favorite Forum! (toggle)" link at the bottom of the list of post for each forum. Simply click this link to add/remove a forum from your favorites.

To view your Favorite Forums, view the Main Index page, you'll notice a "Show Favorite Forums" link. This will display the Main Index Page (as normal) with only your favorite forums.

If you are viewing your favorites, simply click "View all Forums" to return to normal.
Posted By: JoshPet Re: [6.2] Where did Favorite Forums Go? - 01/12/2003 2:40 PM
#####################################################################
# Install Instructions: Copy and paste the message below into
# the new post window in your forum.
#####################################################################

Where did my Favorite Forums Go?

With our latest upgrade, the Favorite Forums have moved from your "My Home" screen to the Main Index.

To add forums to your favorites, you'll notice a "Favorite Forum! (toggle)" link at the bottom of the list of post for each forum. Simply click this link to add/remove a forum from your favorites.

To view your Favorite Forums, view the Main Index page, you'll notice a "Show Favorite Forums" link. This will display the Main Index Page (as normal) with only your favorite forums.

If you are viewing your favorites, simply click "View all Forums" to return to normal.
© UBB.Developers