UBB.Dev
Posted By: JoshPet VHFans.com - 10/08/2003 6:22 AM
ericgtr is the owner of www.vhfans.com.

VHFans.com is a site where people can share their own personal music with others, offering the ability to upload your music for others to comment on as well as other off topic areas for anything else.

[i]To have your site featured in ThreadsDev's Open House forum, check out this thread.

Posted By: biketrip Re: VHFans.com - 10/08/2003 8:45 PM
I visit vhfans often. Its great whether you like Van Halen or any type of music, very nice folks
Posted By: AKD96 Re: VHFans.com - 10/08/2003 9:42 PM
Bring back David!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: ericgtr Re: VHFans.com - 10/08/2003 9:53 PM
Thanks guys LOL DL, I am affraid David is probably never coming back. I'll be surprised if we ever hear anything from VH again for that matter but I love what they have done.
Posted By: ksanuk Re: VHFans.com - 10/09/2003 5:23 AM
Hi,

Big fan as well (prefer Sammy though). Had the opportunity to see them live 3 times, once of which was at a small (300+ people) venue for the launch of their Balance album. The event was organized by the record company, invitation only, Van Halen playing for 1 hour and an open bar

Sanuk!
Posted By: biketrip Re: VHFans.com - 10/09/2003 5:46 AM
I agree Sanuk, I prefer Sammy too (the great debate - LOL).
Posted By: ericgtr Re: VHFans.com - 10/09/2003 6:40 AM
Lucky you ksanuk, that would have been fun!

That debate unfortunately still goes on and it's pretty ugly most of the time. It's been so long now that you would think people would let it go but they are still out there flaming each other. My site carries the name though there isn't one actual VH related forum for that very reason
Posted By: ksanuk Re: VHFans.com - 10/10/2003 11:59 AM
Hi,

Fun doesn't even come close

As for the debate, I really do not care all that much. Love pretty much all of their stuff.

Sanuk!
Posted By: ericgtr Re: VHFans.com - 10/10/2003 4:43 PM
I totally agree, I like to consider myself a well rounded fan I am going to find another domain name to link to the site as well in more of an effort to dis-associate the site from VH. I think it would appeal to more people not to have the site associated with one band, not that I don't love VH.
© UBB.Developers