UBB.Dev
Stilgar

Interview by: James "Stilgar" Christenson
Interviewee: Mark Badolato

UBBDev: How did you get started in graphics design? What is your background?
Mark Badolato: I suck at graphics. That question doesn't apply. My background? Let's see, behind me is a wall, a window, and 250+ CDs, plus lots of junk

UBBDev: What tools do you use to create your artwork?
Mark Badolato: Chain saws and cherry pickers. Occasionally channel locks come in handy

UBBDev: Do you use any other tools as well?
Mark Badolato: Hammer, screwdriver, keg tap

UBBDev: What inspires you to write your popular tutorials?
Mark Badolato: The muse. She sings songs that make me--- wait, I haven't written any tutorials.

UBBDev: Do you plan to write more tutorials in the future?
Mark Badolato: more? see q4

UBBDev: Do you do any non-digital art?
Mark Badolato: does peeing my name into snow count?

UBBDev: Do you have a forum that showcases your graphics?
Mark Badolato: No. And for the record I don't have a graphic that showcases forums, or a showcase for a forum graphic either

UBBDev: What is your favorite beverage while creating art?
Mark Badolato: blended frog. It tastes best if the frog is alive when going into the blender, and the blender should be set on Dice for 4 mintes 21 seconds.

UBBDev: Do you also create your own html?
Mark Badolato: HTML has already been created. I utilize the given tag specification though.

UBBDev: What is your favorite color?
Mark Badolato: black, when that's not available, I choose black.

UBBDev: Do you have any advice for people just starting out?
Mark Badolato: Take an umbrella and look both ways before crossing the street. tell an adult if someone touches you in a way that makes you feel funny

UBBDev: What is the simplest graphics trick that you use all the time?
Mark Badolato: Resizing images. Mondo-cool in that the image gets smaller and is easier to email

UBBDev: Are there any websites that you would like to share with beginning artists?
Mark Badolato: yeah, google.com.

UBBDev: What are your plans for the future?
Mark Badolato: I plan on going to sleep in a little while, then I plan on waking up and going to work. I plan on getting the nobel prize for my "fish evolved into humans merely so they could pick their noses" thesis (see scats for the details on that one). I plan on wearing sandals (black ones) tomorrow.

--mark
© UBB.Developers