UBB.Dev
[Linked Image]
A note from TheX: I thought that I would miss being in the contests (and I do) but this is a lot of fun!

TheX-UBBDev: What is your background and daily involvement with hockey and how did it help Glassrattler.com become so popular so quickly?

GlassRattler: Actually I have no back ground or daily involvement with hockey other than I am a BIG fan of the sport.

TheX-UBBDev: What is the one thing about UBBDev that keeps you coming back even though you're obviously proficient at building UBB?

GlassRattler: The vast knowledge of all the GURU's on UBBDEV.

TheX-UBBDev: What is your favorite online activity besides bulletin boards about hockey?

GlassRattler: I enjoy eBaying

TheX-UBBDev: Who is your favorite author?

GlassRattler: Stephen King

TheX-UBBDev: Are there any tricks can you share with the rest of us about building an active community?

GlassRattler: Keep it Fresh & Fun

TheX-UBBDev: What is your favorite mod, and what are your users favorite mods?

GlassRattler: Probably Calandar Hack

TheX-UBBDev: what are your future plans for Glassrattler?

GlassRattler: No big plans right now - I will probally do another facelift in a couple of months.

TheX-UBBDev: If you could request just one new feature for UBB what would it be?

GlassRattler: Stats

TheX-UBBDev: What, if anything would you remove from UBB?

GlassRattler: I wouldn't remove a thing

TheX-UBBDev: One last thing, how do you keep your members active during the off season?

GlassRattler: There really is not much of a off-season, when the season ends most teams start scrambling to sign players, so there usally something hockey realated to talk about.

Congratulations on winning second place this month. You're becoming almost a standard item in the U-Zine.

TheX
Here are some screenshots of the GlassRattler Hockey Forums.

The Forum Summary Page...

[Linked Image]

The Forum Page...

[Linked Image]

The Topic Page...

[Linked Image]

It's easy to see why we seem to hear the GlassRattler name a lot.
© UBB.Developers