UBB.Dev
Posted By: God Content Islands below the logo - 10/15/2005 10:00 AM
Could someone tell me how, if it's possible, I would put my content islands below the logo? Ver. 6.6.0 I'd like to put two rows with three islands in each row.

Appreciate your help.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Content Islands below the logo - 10/16/2005 8:08 AM
You could add those there, but it would be mch easier to add to your header file, wouldn't it?
Posted By: God Re: Content Islands below the logo - 10/16/2005 8:30 AM
It doesn't really seem fitting to put anything above the logo.. maybe it's just my point of view but I think the logo should remain at the very top.

BTW, I only want to have it displayed on the summary page.
Posted By: God Re: Content Islands below the logo - 10/17/2005 6:26 PM
This image shows what I'm trying to do. I don't think it looks too good with the welcome bar above it. If someone could help me get my island above the welcome bar and below the logo it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Code
http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled13mb.jpg
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Content Islands below the logo - 10/18/2005 4:40 AM
hmm... it won't look much better there either. You could add a header/footer like we have here and put it in there.
Posted By: Ian Spence Re: Content Islands below the logo - 10/18/2005 5:29 AM
I don't have time to look up the code, but it seems like you'll be moving $vars_display{forum_intro} from after_navbar to before_navbar in public_forum_summary.pl, right around the declaration of $hf
Posted By: God Re: Content Islands below the logo - 10/18/2005 6:25 AM
I settled with putting it under the welcome bar. Only reason I didn't really want to do that before was that when I put a table with 3 seperate islands in there it would make a huge gap between the islands and the welcome bar. Got it fixed.
© UBB.Developers