UBB.Dev
Posted By: wardx28 ELYS Upload Hack to upload pic for profile - 11/15/2001 5:02 PM
I would like for my members to have a one step process in registration to upload a pic instead of linking to one for their porfile. Can this be done with an intergration using ELYS Upload hack.

Any bids?
Posted By: Brett Re: ELYS Upload Hack to upload pic for profile - 11/15/2001 5:05 PM
quote:
Yes it can. Do you plan to upload it for an avatar or sig?
I would like it to replace the link a picture in profile. Most members on my board don't know the first think about linking to a pic. So to combat that i would like to allow them to upload a picture. Also some site don't allow pic to be referenced.
Posted By: Brett Re: ELYS Upload Hack to upload pic for profile - 11/15/2001 5:20 PM
Well, you could try the Avatar pulldown hack But that needs special coding for the upload hack to get it for the custom avatar.

If you don't want to do that. Go into public_edit_profile.pl, search for $vars_wordlets{picture_explain}, add after

Upload your own picture!

And then change this:

to

Thank Raiyan

i will try out later today. I think the second option is the one i'm looking for.
Posted By: L Re: ELYS Upload Hack to upload pic for profile - 01/06/2002 6:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by raiyan:
Well, you could try the Avatar pulldown hack But that needs special coding for the upload hack to get it for the custom avatar.

How do you get it to work for uploading custom avatars? Are there any instructions anywhere?
© UBB.Developers