UBB.Dev
Posted By: Redshift "Subscribe to thread" type of mod? - 01/28/2002 9:32 PM
Hello all:

I'm not sure if I should renew my subscription to UBB and download 6.2 (they now have "Recent Visitors" which I have been waiting for) or go with vbulletin. The one major feature that I think is needed is a "subscribe to thread" type of feature like on vbulletin, so that even people who want to track a topic or those who have responded will get notified by email when a new reply has been posted.

I thought I saw a hack for 6.1 that did this, because I installed it. Is there one for 6.2, or will there be? This is a key feature that I believe drives traffic back to the forum more than just having the topic originator receive the email.

Anyone?
Posted By: Charles Capps Re: "Subscribe to thread" type of mod? - 01/28/2002 9:35 PM
The 6.1 hack can probably be adapted to 6.2 very easily.
Posted By: Redshift Re: "Subscribe to thread" type of mod? - 01/28/2002 10:48 PM
Sounds great. Would anyone be willing to "port" it over? I assume you mean the one which allows thread respondees to receive email updates when someone else posts to the thread, right?

Thank you Charles.
Posted By: Redshift Re: "Subscribe to thread" type of mod? - 01/30/2002 12:26 AM
Anybody?
Posted By: Corona Re: "Subscribe to thread" type of mod? - 02/03/2002 4:51 AM
https://ubbdev.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=33;t=000020
© UBB.Developers