UBB.Dev
Posted By: Morpheus A possible addon to MyStyle - 01/31/2002 6:57 PM
This seems like a pretty good suggestion, but I don't know if it's actually possible. A good idea would be a way to make the posting icons path change, so instead of making posting icons be part of a template making the ubb take up even more system resources on a server, you can make MyStyle have an option where you can make different posting icons have different paths. In case you don't understand what I'm saying, here is a basic explanation.

The Control Panel could have a MyStyle option instead of being joined onto Style Template. Within the MyStyle option, there could be things whereby you can define different templates to read their images from different paths. Being as though Posting Icons can currently only be defined from one path (noncgi/icons), and many people like myself have ones made up to match their default template, they can assign a template that doesn't use the same colour scheme as their default one to read from a different icons path (eg. noncgi/icons2).

I hope this is a possible hack for the future.. It would be very handy to be able to have this feature smile . *waits to see if LK approves*
Posted By: Demolition Re: A possible addon to MyStyle - 01/31/2002 7:34 PM
I know i am only a NEWBIE but i install mystyle and was able to make different icons for different templates , I have a red and blue template both having red and blue buttons
Posted By: BloggerMan Re: A possible addon to MyStyle - 02/01/2002 9:08 AM
in the space to type the file, just do this:
icons2/icon.gif
Posted By: Morpheus Re: A possible addon to MyStyle - 02/01/2002 2:51 PM
So where can you define the the paths for the posting icons..? You do know I mean those emoticon type things up at the top when editing/posting or replying to a post.. don't you..? wink

[Linked Image] I've never found an option to be able to do it.. *confused*
© UBB.Developers