UBB.Dev
Posted By: Henry8th not so busy site ?? - 02/17/2002 8:41 PM
hi i have a not so busy site like many but i want to make it more attractive buy making it look busy (i know im not the only one) and with the old whos online i could set my time limit for people staying logged in for 50 mins and it would not show up anywhere the time limit smile

but with the recent visitors it shows that the members are logged in for 50 mins and i would rather it not say anything ????

cheers it just makes people think that the site is busyer than it is wink
Posted By: Charles Capps Re: not so busy site ?? - 02/17/2002 10:52 PM
The "Users from the past ... minutes" is a Wordlet - you can change the Wordlet to not mention the time. smile
Posted By: bizkit73 Re: not so busy site ?? - 02/18/2002 3:09 AM
you could always make your forums more interesting. this will draw more visitors and you won't need to cheat. This is only my opinion, so do whatever is neccessary to make yourself feel important.
Posted By: Henry8th Re: not so busy site ?? - 02/18/2002 8:42 PM
quote:
Originally posted by bizkit73:
you could always make your forums more interesting. this will draw more visitors and you won't need to cheat. This is only my opinion, so do whatever is neccessary to make yourself feel important.

well we can all see how you make your self feel important wink

oh and thank Q very much charles capps i only needed your answer friend.
Posted By: Telekinesis Re: not so busy site ?? - 02/18/2002 8:59 PM
Make professional colors for it to looks good, it'll work..
Posted By: Henry8th Re: not so busy site ?? - 02/18/2002 9:19 PM
thanks its not that bad i had 200 people online at the same time once (jan/27/02) well in the 50 mins that i set in whos online wink

but it looks better if there is no show for the time im sure there are a lot of people out there thinking what i think but to scared to say it tipsy

as sson as it gets more activity then i will de-crease the time.

also telekenisis im no good what so ever at any graphix sadlygot any good ideass for a professional colour ????
© UBB.Developers