UBB.Dev
Our board is a community where people need to find each other. I've been looking for a way to search members by location -- by state or even city/state. It isn't an extended search option in UBB 6.2.1.

Thanks -- sorry if it's been posted and I haven't seen it. I'm new here, and I did do a search but couldn't find it eek
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: Can't find hack for this -- am I missing it? - 04/07/2002 10:13 PM
Lucy,

If you install the memberlist hack, you can search by location.

I'm trying to find the thread for it; will post back here when I do.

---

Okay, in my notes I discovered that the memberlist developed for 6.1 should work with 6.2.1.1

For the Multihack file download, go here --> Memberlist Multihack

For documentation on the Memberlist, go here --> Read about Memberlist

I hope that helps.

[Edited to change the Memberlist link to the one in the 6.1 Finished Mods forum]
Thank you so much. I'll try it. I really appreciate your help. (But the documentation link doesn't seem to work...?)
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: Can't find hack for this -- am I missing it? - 04/07/2002 10:32 PM
They moved it! eek

Are you able to use Multihack files? (I swear by them!)

If you're able to use Multihack files, this should be a pretty straightforward install for you.

If you run into snags, just ask for help here. The gang is great at helping out with even the most ridiculous questions. laugh
© UBB.Developers