UBB.Dev
Posted By: ADWOFF Variables for creating e-mail list - 06/03/2002 7:06 AM
I think this tool would benefit everyone.

I'd love to have the ability to create custom e-mail lists based on variables we can do searches by in the CP.

For example, I could create an e-mail list for my moderators; I could create an e-mail list for those who haven't posted in 6 months ...

To have this tool would be invaluable to keeping on top of my community.
Posted By: Idle Re: Variables for creating e-mail list - 06/03/2002 9:23 AM
Indeed.

I started working on something like that few weeks ago, but I lost all my files recently (couple of days before I posted my Advanced IP Logging laugh ).

It's a nice idea. smile
Posted By: Charles Capps Re: Variables for creating e-mail list - 06/03/2002 11:13 PM
Psssst, the standard member search keeps the list of profiles it found. It should be easy to make some code to slurp up the list and extract the email addresses from the profiles. wink
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: Variables for creating e-mail list - 06/03/2002 11:44 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Charles Capps:
Psssst, the standard member search keeps the list of profiles it found. It should be easy to make some code to slurp up the list and extract the email addresses from the profiles. wink

Uh, Charles? Remember who you are speaking to here! LOL tipsy

I betcha Idle could do it, though. laugh
Posted By: Idle Re: Variables for creating e-mail list - 06/04/2002 7:47 AM
Well, here's the first release: https://ubbdev.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=31;t=000040

So far the only additional filter is for moderators, but hopefully more will follow. smile
© UBB.Developers