UBB.Dev
Posted By: Painfool Delete Registration if Birthdate equals .... - 12/12/2006 5:05 PM
When the bots register, the birth date stays 03-28-1983

Can someone suggest a way to automatically delete new accounts that register that day as a birthday?

Just trying to get a handle on the bot registrations until we decide what sql based forum we are gonna want to move to I guess.
What forum are you running now? Still classic? I don't have classic right now, but can you search based on birthdate? I guess we haven't had any bots register since none use that birthday ;0

With threads it would be easy to delete based on birthdate with a simple sql command.
Yes you can search manually.

My MOD request is to add some javascript or something to the registration portion of the forum that would simply not create the account if the birthdate match 03-28-1983 and not send the randomly generated password email (they all bounce back anyway)

I would want it to work silently, without notifying the person/bot that the registration failed.

yes, its 7.1 classic ... every things running great except for the bots making registration verification useless so going to take my time deciding if and when we upgrade to what sql based forum.

© UBB.Developers