UBB.Dev
Posted By: zombiefro No one else probably wants it but I do ;-) - 02/17/2001 7:19 PM
Hi:

This is one I would do if I had the time, but it is just a little idea anyway. How about a mod, so that when you are replying to a lengthy topic, with more than one page, that it goes to the last page in that topic. I get a little sick of posting my reply and the going back to the beginning of the topic.

I suppose it is just convenience for when I occasionally proof read my response.
I want this too. I've also seen at least on eother mention for it. We must be sickos... rereading our own posts.
LMAO...I know.

I might even have a go at this one, but what would be the use if it was not going to be used anyway?

Ahh...might give me an excuse to waste more time and polish up those PERL skills I practiced so much last summer when hacking my board. wink

[ February 17, 2001: Message edited by: zombiefro ]
There are several requests for this, usually under the name "anchor". I think Charles has already said that he has it done, he is just waiting on final ubb code before he releases it.
Features of this SET of hacks:

- Returns you to the last page after replying (optionally by admin, your post)
- IFRAME topic review is the last page, by default
- Traditional Topic Review is either fixed (so it doesn't get cut off after X posts) or limited to the last 30 posts in the thread, in reverse order. Admin decision
- And possibly the Blue Arrow, depending on if I can get the JS worked out by then.
Hehe...well it is just a damn good idea then... tipsy
© UBB.Developers