UBB.Dev
Posted By: UBBHacker Will someone PLEASE make me a login hack? - 02/18/2001 3:40 AM
I don't know Perl that well yet. I want a hack that includes an option in the CP for getting rid of the login. There's a UBB that we want to get rid of that feature on. The other person prefers it when you just enter your username and password into the boxes when you post. (With cookies still used, of course.) Could someone please make this for me? Thanks SO much!
-Elijah
Posted By: qasic Re: Will someone PLEASE make me a login hack? - 02/18/2001 6:26 AM
hate98 is making something like this when UBB 6 comes out of beta.
Posted By: UBBHacker Re: Will someone PLEASE make me a login hack? - 02/18/2001 10:40 PM
YES! Wow. I thought I'd be the only one who wanted it! Hehe. Guess it's not that bad of an idea after all! ^__^
I'm not sure how he's going to go about doing this - the login system is VERY deeply integrated with the UBB...
I certainly think it would be a step back if made, plus it would require ALOT of editing.
Posted By: Lucia Re: Will someone PLEASE make me a login hack? - 02/19/2001 7:41 AM
Maybe if we're all lucky, one of the beta modifications will be the option to turn off login..

Or not tipsy
I would like to see the log in feature be an option. I've lost a lot of members on my site because they can't figure out how to make their cookies work properly with the new ubb. frown
Posted By: Fuzion Re: Will someone PLEASE make me a login hack? - 02/27/2001 12:41 AM
quote:
That would be a great feature that infopop could include with the UBB. smile
Posted By: Ell Re: Will someone PLEASE make me a login hack? - 02/27/2001 1:09 AM
Why would you want to disable the login system? The only way it's fundamentally different from the last UBB is that now you can be "logged in" before you make a post. That's about it... why is it causing added confusion?
© UBB.Developers