UBB.Dev
Go here .

I got this from a discussion in the Newspro forum. Click here to see that. This apparently is commercial software, however, the author said it is freeware and you may use it with a link to his homepage somewhere.

The URL to the author is Peeter Marvet, and his website is here .

Something else interesting to look over is this , which seems to be a tutorial on how to make WSYIWYG embed into a webpage.

I think this would be a way better feature to add into the UBBCodeButtons hack, or even the UBB6 script.

Good luck!
I don't really understand what you are saying. Can you clear it up?

(P.S. Cool site)
There is a UBB Code hack called "UBBCODEBUTTONS".

What it does is allow you to use differnet fonts etc. in a WSYIWYG-type interface.

However, I just found a way better code to do it in, other than the one UBBCODEBUTTONS already offers.

I'm hoping this will give the authors of the hack for its next release in for UBB6.
Bulba,
Thanks for your suggestion.
unFortunately, it is hard to do since that source doesnt work.

[ March 10, 2001: Message edited by: MasterMind ]
after trying to integrate this somehow it has proved to be a long hard effort!
since there are no ubb codes in this it will be harder to let ubb recognize it! thankz for the input though!
I like the ubb code buttons hack just as it is. laugh
Posted By: Ell Re: A way *BETTER* code to use in UbbCodeButtons - 03/11/2001 7:15 PM
Looks great, and it shouldn't be difficult at all to adapt for the codebuttons! Just have the actual HTML that the ubb codes resolve to in one variable (that's used to construct the formatted output) and hold the UBB-code-equivilent in another variable that actually gets submitted!
© UBB.Developers