UBB.Dev
Posted By: Subzero Change number of images in posts - 04/01/2001 9:16 PM
Has anyone done this hack yet for 6.0 series? If not, is anyone working on it, thx
Posted By: Charles Capps Re: Change number of images in posts - 04/02/2001 12:37 AM
Is there something preventing you from actually attempting to seek the code out yourself? It is not difficult.
Posted By: Subzero Re: Change number of images in posts - 04/02/2001 3:37 AM
quote:
Wow, i never though of that,,gee thanks buddy. Maybe if i found it i wouldn't be asking now would I? Next time why not just ask before coming off that way? For a mod here your very rude.
shocked
Posted By: Charles Capps Re: Change number of images in posts - 04/02/2001 4:47 AM
I'm sorry, it is not my intention to be rude.

I simply dislike it when people ask for something rather than putting 100% effort into trying to do it themselves first.

It took me all of ten seconds using the Windows Search feature to find the image limit at the very bottom of ubb_lib_postings.cgi.
Posted By: The Wedge Re: Change number of images in posts - 04/02/2001 6:57 AM
Is there any documentation explaining what each cgi script does or what's contained in it? This would make it a lot easier for me to get into making mods myself. Thanks. I'm new to this, so be nice smile
Posted By: Subzero Re: Change number of images in posts - 04/02/2001 2:19 PM
quote:
Ya, but as I recall with the 5.X series, it wasn't as easy as just changing some number in one cgi file. I don't have to time to fix mistakes if they occur. I was looking for a little insight before I changed something thx.

If it wasn't your intention to be rude then why another rude comment? "It took me all of ten seconds using the Windows Search feature to find the image limit at the very bottom of ubb_lib_postings.cgi" Maybe you should just leave me alone. I've never had a problem with a mod here before and I can see that we are not going to get along. Not all of use are awesome UBB coders like yourself "SORRY" shocked
© UBB.Developers