UBB.Dev
Currently I oversee more than a dozen gaming news sites. We have about 20 news pages that run from the SlashUBB hack that was for UBB5. We want to upgrade our forums to UBB6 but can not because we do not have a solution for news pages. There has been a UBB6 news page created but it only works for one news page per UBB. As we have 20 or so news pages this does not work for us.

The news pages are a very important part of our sites and I am willing to pay for the script to be created to perform the same functions as the UBB5 SlashUBB script.

if anyone is interested in creating this for us please contact myself at markeedragon@shatteredcrystal.com or you can call me at my office at 503-407-7797. Ask for Marcus.
Hey Markee Dragon,

Check out the UBBNews Hack by JB007.
Craig, That's the solution I mentioned that doesn't work. JB's hack only allows for 1 news page not multiple under multiple styles.

[ June 03, 2001 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Markee Dragon ]
I haven't checked yet, but are you able to name ubb_news.cgi something else like ubb_news_style2.cgi and run it like that? Just go through the instructions and everything that calls the ubb_news.cgi file add a duplicate call for the ubb_news_style2.cgi file...

try it on a test board wink
© UBB.Developers