UBB.Dev
Posted By: Icy Squall A Few Ideas (If Not Done Already) - 06/05/2001 4:28 AM
Team Hack: This was a cool hack to have in UBB5. If not out in UBB6 already, is there going to be a chance of this being made again?

Username Limit: Another one I don't know if they have been done or not but this would probably come in great handy as I want to limit usernames since some long names tend to kill the tables in the UBB and I want to stop it before it starts.

If these are done already, could someone please direct me to where they are? Thanks. smile
Posted By: Spitz Re: A Few Ideas (If Not Done Already) - 06/05/2001 2:31 PM
hey guys im not the best in cgi but i do know how to play aronud with it. and i think i found ti..

Code
code:

[ June 05, 2001 07:39 AM: Message edited by: Spitz ]
Posted By: Spitz Re: A Few Ideas (If Not Done Already) - 06/05/2001 2:55 PM
nevermind i documented it.. UsernameLimit Hack
Posted By: Tech-Ni-Kal Re: A Few Ideas (If Not Done Already) - 06/05/2001 8:05 PM
hhey if someone were to point me where I can find the Team Hack for v5 I would try and convert it to six .. i used to have it but cant find it smile
Posted By: Icy Squall Re: A Few Ideas (If Not Done Already) - 06/05/2001 8:07 PM
Thanks a lot dude. This will definitely come in handy. smile
Posted By: Charles Capps Re: A Few Ideas (If Not Done Already) - 06/06/2001 8:08 AM
Warning: UBB now does field length verification in multiple places, check for calls to CheckLengh and CheckLengthOrDie.
© UBB.Developers