UBB.Dev
Posted By: UltraNEO* Allow mods to change forum colours - 06/15/2001 6:01 AM
Would it be possible to create a mod which would allow certain moderators to change their forum colours?? Without them having the abilty to change the Headers or Footers (say if a site used banner ads.

Currently the admin is the only person(s) allowed to change this info.

Any response welcomed
Cheers laugh
Posted By: The Donut Re: Allow mods to change forum colours - 06/15/2001 7:56 AM
Each forum would have to have it's own seperate template, but yes, it should be possible.
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: Allow mods to change forum colours - 06/15/2001 12:29 PM
I think there is a hack for letting mods change the colours on the forums they mod in...
Posted By: Tech-Ni-Kal Re: Allow mods to change forum colours - 06/15/2001 6:03 PM
I dont think so .. but I dont like this idea because the forums could be constantly changed.,..
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: Allow mods to change forum colours - 06/16/2001 3:24 AM
and maybe if there is 2 mods in one forum it might be a hassle.
Posted By: UltraNEO* Re: Allow mods to change forum colours - 06/16/2001 5:24 AM
Hmmm some good points... but what about a radio button that give the admin the ability to turn it off??
Posted By: Tech-Ni-Kal Re: Allow mods to change forum colours - 06/16/2001 7:46 AM
That would probably be better .. but still what about 2 mods or four I mean constantly changing ..
© UBB.Developers