UBB.Dev
Posted By: www.Goku.NL post + close + move in one action? - 06/16/2001 1:22 PM
I have some s*ckers who always place topics in wrong forums, so every time I have to reply with "Moved to ....", then move the topic with closing the old one. But wouldn't it be nice when you can reply and just put on the option to move & close? I thought this one existed for version 5, but I haven't seen it for 6 yet. Hope someone can make it.
Posted By: Tech-Ni-Kal Re: post + close + move in one action? - 06/16/2001 8:44 PM
Yea I hear ya man .. I can try but I aint any where close to good at programming
Posted By: oceanwest Re: post + close + move in one action? - 06/21/2001 8:49 AM
Lets take this one all the way...

Post + Close + Move + Email Poster where it went and to use more care when posting!.

Also it would be nice if the Active topics got updated too.
Posted By: xXDaRoadie Re: post + close + move in one action? - 06/27/2001 4:12 AM
just like an ikonboard...this feature would save a lotta time and frustration

i usually put "moving to....." or "closed!" and then, before i can get it closed or moved, a few people reply..

its sota frustrating

..::|-Peace-|::..
Posted By: humble [ThC] Re: post + close + move in one action? - 06/27/2001 4:49 AM
There's already a very decent, notify on move hack, that adds a middle table, where you can leave it, or delete it in the current forum... I don't think it would be that hard to have an additonal checkbox or option to close the topic....

It's a start.. 8)
Posted By: Tech-Ni-Kal Re: post + close + move in one action? - 06/27/2001 5:45 AM
I started taking look at the code. It looks like I might be able to figure this out give me about a couple days. smile
© UBB.Developers