UBB.Dev
Posted By: iT X MeC a.k.a Epic make hacking a whole lot easer - 06/17/2001 6:34 AM
if anyone knows any c++ this si perfect for them.

you can make a small program where you can type in the code that you are looking for, enter the path that to the cgi file you are editing and have it automaticly find it. this owuld make hacking a whole lot easer. if anyone wants to do the project ill help them im just learning c++ so hit me up if ya want.....

here is an example of what it would look like
cgi file location: (location of the cgi file)C:UBBultimatebb.cgi

line of code to find=(line(s)of code that oyu are looking for) if ($ubb eq 'submit_private_message') {
require "$vars_config{CGIPath}/ubb_pm.cgi";
&submit_pm; exit;

(button)=Search

ya know it would make life easer

just a sugestion

[ June 16, 2001 11:35 PM: Message edited by: iT X MeC ]
Posted By: Troy Re: make hacking a whole lot easer - 06/17/2001 7:33 AM
Check out the site in my signature... Is that what you are talking about?
yea thats wut i was talken about.... daymn someone is always one step ahead of me lol
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: make hacking a whole lot easer - 06/18/2001 9:46 AM
I'm still a little confused, What does it do? Just search and find the code for you? confused
no his program installs the full hack for you.
Posted By: Troy Re: make hacking a whole lot easer - 06/19/2001 3:05 AM
It will take a hack and install the hack in any files that need to be hacked. It will also install any additional support files as well. You can also check to see if a hack will install properly, BEFORE you install it as well. There are many other features too.

There is a thread in the "Mod Final" forum, and another in the Chit Chat forum with some screenshots to the next release.
© UBB.Developers