UBB.Dev
Posted By: otaku Multi hack? How many hacks are there? - 07/17/2001 2:41 AM
How many multi hacks are there? I have only found three...
Posted By: Troy Re: Multi hack? How many hacks are there? - 07/17/2001 9:34 AM
https://ubbdev.com/mhk

There you will find a fairly decent list of hacks for download in MHK format. Remember, you can always make some yourself and send them to me or Allen and we will add them to the list.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Multi hack? How many hacks are there? - 07/17/2001 9:42 AM
for real... mhk has really helped the novice ubb webmaster... and those without much time...:)
Posted By: otaku Re: Multi hack? How many hacks are there? - 07/17/2001 2:26 PM
I've been hacking ubbs for a while but I just don't have time to do it again at the moment. I need to do stuff really fast otherwise I'll accomplish nothing. Is there a tutorial on how to make the mhk formats? I'll help out with it when I get time.
Posted By: Troy Re: Multi hack? How many hacks are there? - 07/18/2001 1:03 AM
otaku: There is a documentation file that comes with MultiHack that should help you with most questions. The documentation I admit isn't the greatest though, as like most programmers I like to code and hate documentation(unless I need to read it of course). heh

If you have questions though about it you can ask them here in this forum or on the MultiHack web site forums, up to you. I and others will do the best we can to help you.

It is fairly straight forward if you have ever followed the hack directions manually.
© UBB.Developers