UBB.Dev
Posted By: ZeRtEr The Automatic Hacker ..... - 08/20/2001 10:08 AM
I was thinking about the Multihack system just now and was wondering if it was possible to make a program that when you open it it has a list of hacks that you can chose to upload. You select all the hacks you want on your board and click submit and the program adds all the code into the correct files and then spits out the files that you need to upload to your server... This way you only have to upload files once and you will have all your favourite hacks installed with 1 click of a button...

I know this Would be a very hard program to make but it would be the ultimate aid in customising your board...

All of you here are very talented and I am sure you would be able to come up with something of the sort....

Anyones views???
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: The Automatic Hacker ..... - 08/20/2001 10:17 AM
That would be a very Convienent Program if it was made, No more hard work...
Posted By: Troy Re: The Automatic Hacker ..... - 08/21/2001 4:17 AM
The next version of MultiHack will have this feature. However now it still possible, with just a bit more work.

When you install a hack, select "Overwrite Source Files", then install. Keep doing that for all of the hacks you want.

Then upload any changed source files, just look at the file dates.

It isn't a clean method, but... works.

If I ever get into the mode again for coding on MultiHack, there are many features I want to add, but with the basic lack of hack author support I am unsure if I am going to continue. Many people at the vB forums have asked me to code something for them, and have setup test boards specifically for me to play around... we will see.
© UBB.Developers