UBB.Dev
Hey UBBDev users,
I was asked to post a suggested hack here that would allow ALL posts made by either a MOD or ADMIN to have a CUSTOM colored background.

For example.. my board has a two tone gray background overall I would like to know if there is a hack that would change any post I made to a Dark Burgundy so it stands out from the rest of a thread?? is this possible?? If it exists what's it called and where can I find it?

Thanks again
Aceman
Owner/Admin Scifi-meshes.com
Well, i should so. Just make one of you custom registration field in the cp. Then in public_topic_page.pl, find

and replace it with

and for x put 16(if first custom space is used)17(2nd), 18(3rd) and 19 for 4th custom space. Which either one you choose. This should work. I think.

When the user edits the profile, it'll show up as say you put it as 'custom post background', the user would need to put in the full address from 'http://blahblach'.

[ September 11, 2001: Message edited by: raiyan ]
It worked perfectly.. but I didn't have to put in a URL.. rather just a Hexidecimal color code like #660000 and it worked like a charm.. now if I could only make it available to Admins ONLY... thanks for the help

Aceman
Admin/Owner
Scifi-Meshes.com

[ 09-13-2001: Message edited by: Aceman ]
© UBB.Developers