UBB.Dev
Posted By: Henry8th please make this hack (stupidity hack) - 11/06/2001 3:53 AM
lol i was talking to my members and they all voted for this idea and my mods think its a gr8 idea 2

i would like to have a hack where there is a page for the stupidist posts of the week/month whatever, and the members can vote the posts if they think its stupid kind of like the members rating but for the posts

come on guys if you saw a page that says stupidist post of the week you would like to see it, its all fun we all do some stupid posts maybe this will win me a place wink

also the reason i would like to see this hack is because of one members post on my board here i will show it to you in quote's

--------------------------------------
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
lol you gotta see the funny point of that there was loads more posts 2 but it would go on forever

cheers its just an idea lol
Posted By: Greg Hard Re: please make this hack (stupidity hack) - 11/07/2001 12:31 AM
good idea. but it would be dumb to have all my posts up for that award. wink

Ell? He is a rating god. wink
*ROTFLMFAO*

I love this idea... I don't know how we could possibly DO it, but I love the idea...
Posted By: eXtremeTim Re: please make this hack (stupidity hack) - 11/07/2001 3:27 AM
that would be a funny hack to have.
Posted By: Henry8th Re: please make this hack (stupidity hack) - 11/11/2001 3:25 AM
lol i thought nobody liked the idea....

i have another maybe good idea for it ??? you know the member list hack that is in the making how about adding it to that because they might be adding a top poster section ???

just an idea wink

also im glad some of you liked the idea (gr8 that it is 2 really hi ranked People lol)

and we all know (peeps that use infopop BB) that there are some really stupid posts out there.

thank Q
© UBB.Developers