UBB.Dev
Posted By: q_ware Jump to last post in forum summary page - 12/12/2001 6:41 AM
Well, when there are multiple pages in the topic, I wish I could jump to the last page immediately when I click on the message in the forum summary page.

There was such a hack for 6.05, and I think it will be cool if someone release it for 6.1

thx!
you got a pointer to the 6.05 version? I'll look at upgrading it to 6.1.0.3 - I have been asked about this one too
found it
Posted By: q_ware Re: Jump to last post in forum summary page - 12/15/2001 11:03 AM
oh... when can you release that? thx a lot!
Workin at the hospital today... I hope to work on it tomorrow night if possible, anyone else wanna, don't hold back
Posted By: q_ware Re: Jump to last post in forum summary page - 12/19/2001 3:45 PM
AllenAyres,

how's the progress?

keep up the good work!

thx a lot!
Posted By: Hagar Re: Jump to last post in forum summary page - 12/26/2001 10:47 PM
Can it be combined with "Last Post by in Forum" ?
On my old 6.05 I had them combined.
From forum summery and topic summery (name of last user to post a reply was the link) to the last post of that topic.

They are pretty conveniant

The last post by hack already wants to take me to the last post (of any page). But the code to recognize where it should go is not there.
Don't know why but could be because I use 6.1 pb1.4 (used the multihack)

Anyway you get the picture.
Posted By: Hagar Re: Jump to last post in forum summary page - 12/26/2001 10:56 PM
Jump_To_Last_Forums_Summar_Post.txt

last_reply_by.txt

Too lazy to search for them.
So upped them my self

Hope it helps
© UBB.Developers