UBB.Dev
Posted By: DGenerateKane 3 requests - 03/13/2002 5:36 AM
First, I would just like to apologize if these have already been made, if they have, just point me to them.

1. Text color.

2. Custom displayed fields(in the area where post count, location etc. is located[very bottom of post in 6.2.1])

3. Freeze post count.

I would greatly appreciate it if any of you could hack these. Thakns in advance! smile
Posted By: WhiteBlade Re: 3 requests - 03/13/2002 5:49 AM
By freez post count you mean that the user can't post anymore until you set it back ???

If it this it already xist in the control panel !
Posted By: DGenerateKane Re: 3 requests - 03/13/2002 8:54 AM
No, I mean the visible number of posts. They can still post, it just looks like they haven't if you look at their post count.
Posted By: DGenerateKane Re: 3 requests - 03/21/2002 9:49 AM
Can't someone do any of these? I know all three are possible because I saw them in action before.
Posted By: Yamaha Raptor Re: 3 requests - 03/21/2002 1:46 PM
well if you talking about the users post count then you can use this hack to do that.

https://ubbdev.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=21;t=000009
Posted By: DGenerateKane Re: 3 requests - 04/05/2002 11:22 AM
yes, but I'm talking for the whole board, not just a couple of forums.
Posted By: Ron M Re: 3 requests - 04/05/2002 8:20 PM
One doesn't exist for the whole board for a particular user yet.
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: 3 requests - 04/07/2002 8:10 AM
quote:
Originally posted by DGenerateKane:
First, I would just like to apologize if these have already been made, if they have, just point me to them.

1. Text color.

There are two hacks in the beta area that allow you to install features like different text colors in your forum, but they aren't "stand alone." IOW, if you want text color, you'd probably also have to take the rest of the features.

I don't know how difficult it'd be to weed out the other options. MrStormyNights is the author of one of the hacks. Check them out in the Beta forum.
© UBB.Developers