UBB.Dev
Posted By: caroth What hack is this? - 11/27/2002 7:05 AM
Hi what mod is the custom title shown below?
[Linked Image]

I would like to have something like that to set for individuals who donate to my site.

Thanks
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: What hack is this? - 11/27/2002 9:23 AM
That's in the base code, tho we may have a variation of it here. Check a member's profile from the cp, you can set it in there smile
Posted By: PrimeTime Re: What hack is this? - 11/27/2002 10:53 PM
You can also check Qasic/Jimbo's Custom Title/Rank hack which allows you to customize the individual's title rather than with a group setting. I think you still can find it in the Mod 6.x-6.2 forum.
Posted By: LK Re: What hack is this? - 11/27/2002 11:01 PM
PrimeTime, 6.1+ allows you to change an individual's title tipsy
Posted By: PrimeTime Re: What hack is this? - 11/27/2002 11:07 PM
Yeah...I'm aware of that smile .

Although with Qasic/Jimbo's hack you'll have the flexibility. You can look at my topic pages and will find that users can have a custom title (under name) then (only) certain members, depending on rank/status and contribution will have a custom status right above their post. Some have them, some do not. I don't think anyone else has been doing it this way. thumbsup
Posted By: caroth Re: What hack is this? - 11/28/2002 8:49 AM
No I am talking about the Icon and UBB Haxxor title. It does not show up on everybodys profile...
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: What hack is this? - 11/28/2002 11:07 AM
You can link to an image in that box in their profile. smile
Posted By: PrimeTime Re: What hack is this? - 11/28/2002 12:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by caroth:
No I am talking about the Icon and UBB Haxxor title. It does not show up on everybodys profile...
With a bit of imagination, Qasic/Jimbo's hack can do just that and more. I think Team Image hack can also do that. But I guess Allen's method is easier. tipsy
Posted By: caroth Re: What hack is this? - 11/29/2002 7:38 AM
I was hoping to have a checkbox for donors, but the base code will do. Thanks!
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: What hack is this? - 11/29/2002 7:43 AM
Mine requires no modifications, but the others may add a feature or 2... the team image mod makes it simple if you have a set image to use for different groups. If they're all different, the team image mod is overkill smile The jimbo mod is nice if you need to save the ranks/images from an older install, but is overkill as well if you don't smile
Posted By: PrimeTime Re: What hack is this? - 11/29/2002 11:11 AM
*scratches head* Nothing is an overkill. laugh
Posted By: tazzie Re: What hack is this? - 12/01/2002 6:43 PM
Will "Qasic/Jimbo's Custom Title/Rank hack" work for 6.3.1.2? I just upgraded & I would love this hack back...

I just looked in the finished mods for 6.3.1 -- are there any other mods that will work for this--maybe spell check? I know I'm being a bit too anxious.

thanks
Posted By: Dave2 Re: What hack is this? - 12/01/2002 7:57 PM
The image at least used to use my admin set picture (I'd doubt it still does...):

https://ubbdev.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=000560

It's not very good though, but it may be what you're looking for. I posted instructions for using it on 6.3... somewhere. I can't find them now.
© UBB.Developers