UBB.Dev
Posted By: Xiphoid_pAOM Advanced UBB Code for 6.4+ - 03/18/2003 8:04 AM
I'm wondering if anyone has tackled this for 6.4 or if someone has tried the 6.3 version on 6.4 with success.

My users are screaming for their center and color tags back when I had the advanced codes on my 6.1 board. smile
Posted By: PrimeTime Re: Advanced UBB Code for 6.4+ - 03/21/2003 1:13 AM
I believe X has although he modified it so only the UBB Buttons he wanted to use are present. He upgraded from 6.3.2+ to 6.4.

I'm not exacly sure which version (as there were two) but use the one Charles Capps cleared as safe.
Posted By: RandyM Re: Advanced UBB Code for 6.4+ - 03/21/2003 7:49 AM
My 6.4 was a clean install but I did use the 6.3 version. I stripped a ton of the code out. I believe that this is the one that Charles said looked good because of something he called "Inlining" I believe. I tend to look to CC for questions that involve UBB security since he is the keeper of the code and knows it's abilities and limitations.
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: Advanced UBB Code for 6.4+ - 03/25/2003 5:41 AM
What a coincidence!

I recently upgraded to the 6.5.0 version of Classic, and I installed the ADVANCED UBB INSTANT CODE from 6.3.0 ... I thought everything was okay, but it seems to be throwing bugs into my main board.

My members really love all the bells & whistles that come with the ADVANCED CODE, so I'd really, really love to have this hack for my 6.5.0 board.

Can anyone provide it for the masses? laugh
Posted By: Risperdal Re: Advanced UBB Code for 6.4+ - 03/25/2003 3:33 PM
Check the V6.4x beta mods forum laugh
© UBB.Developers