UBB.Dev
Posted By: Aidan Cory Images in the Custum Title - 06/05/2003 9:44 AM
The UBBDev Staff here have this image under their name [Linked Image]. How can I take an image and put it where the "custom title" normally is? I searched for this hack and I couldn't find it. frown Can someone tell me how I can do it? Or link me to where it is explained? Thanx a lot! smile
Posted By: ¤®Ðìmý®¤ Re: Images in the Custum Title - 06/05/2003 2:22 PM
Go to the control panel:
Members => View Edit member records => go the profile of the member who needs the image, and paste the img html code in the custom title area:

mmm, never thought, I'd be the one who would help ya out tipsy
Posted By: Aidan Cory Re: Images in the Custum Title - 06/06/2003 2:32 PM
Thanx laugh
Posted By: technoforum.de Re: Images in the Custum Title - 06/07/2003 4:20 PM
that sounds quite easy, BUT i noticed a 'bug': first i alloed the users to set their own custom titles. because of abuse with horrible usertitles and tags i de-activated that feature and wehat happened? the stars i entered in the cp as html-tags - even i switched UBB code ON - changed to img-ubb-tags within the threads and no gfx appeared, just a long line of ubb-tags under the username :-/ i guess it's some sort of bug concerning the ubb-tag-interpretation. so, take care by entering html/ubb-tags in the cp for the usertitles, i kicked out the stars because of that problem. and believe me, it does look weird if under the username appreas are big line like
(img src="url=stars1.gif")(img src="url=stars2.gif"...)

*g*
chris
http://technoforum.de
Posted By: Ian Spence Re: Images in the Custum Title - 06/07/2003 7:21 PM
that's weird, my board has been using this for a long time and never had that problem.

[code][/code]make sure you put in that last " before the >
Posted By: ¤®Ðìmý®¤ Re: Images in the Custum Title - 06/11/2003 5:51 PM
Strange indeed, I never had any problems either.
The only problem we had was when we allowed people to change their custom title, because HTML was not allowed, it dispeared from the usertitle, that's why we decided to de-activate that option...
Posted By: Ron M Re: Images in the Custum Title - 06/11/2003 8:03 PM
If I'm not mistaken, UBBDev does do images in the custom title for the UBBHaxxors, and the Staff badges are actually done using the Avatar functionality.
© UBB.Developers