UBB.Dev
Posted By: d-talk Line between Author and Topic Column - 11/28/2003 12:46 AM
I would like to add a link in between the Author and post sections of a post. Can somebody explain how? Thanks in advance.
Posted By: twslex Re: Line between Author and Topic Column - 11/28/2003 2:27 AM
quote:
Originally posted by d-talk:
I would like to add a link in between the Author and post sections of a post. Can somebody explain how? Thanks in advance.
I don't know if i understand it correct.

But reading your request u should look into (at least that is with 6.5) in public_topic_page.pl

The build up of the topic is the sub:

Code
sub topic_row {
If i'm correct the username is:
Code
$linkname
After that links and so on follow until
the message body is:
Code
$post_body
Posted By: Ian Spence Re: Line between Author and Topic Column - 11/28/2003 4:59 AM
edit the signature break wordlet to be

voila
Posted By: d-talk Re: Line between Author and Topic Column - 11/28/2003 12:04 PM
Hi,

look what I mean...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ian Spence Re: Line between Author and Topic Column - 11/28/2003 8:54 PM
so you want it to look like this ?
Posted By: d-talk Re: Line between Author and Topic Column - 11/28/2003 9:14 PM
You are wonderful Al,

thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Posted By: RandyM Re: Line between Author and Topic Column - 11/28/2003 11:26 PM
quote:
Originally posted by d-talk:
thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
That's some serious smilie action going on there.
I like the wizard! lol
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Line between Author and Topic Column - 12/24/2003 1:27 AM
was posted 8-9 months ago... you might try the search here, it works pretty well tipsy

https://www.ubbdev.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/get_topic/f/17/t/000988
Posted By: Ian Spence Re: Line between Author and Topic Column - 12/24/2003 2:10 AM
Allen, you should fix that txt. If someone used that, they would get an error unless they had the calendar hack installed.
UBoF-Version 1.0 Alpha 2.0

??? what's that?
Posted By: d-talk Re: Line between Author and Topic Column - 12/24/2003 2:43 AM
Hi Mark,

that's the Version-note for our German translation it is in alpha stadium... laugh
oh ok.. smile
© UBB.Developers