UBB.Dev
Posted By: Painfool [Hack Request] Spice up the Page Selector - 05/20/2004 3:38 PM
I do not use underlines on hyperlinks- can someone hack the Page Indicator to better show which page someone is on .. either with [ ] or maybe something fancier ?

Thanks!
Posted By: Gizmo Re: [Hack Request] Spice up the Page Selector - 05/20/2004 4:42 PM
These page indicators? If so, it's one of the mod's Ian is working on wink ...
'tis a simple thing to fix it with css tipsy
Posted By: havoq Re: [Hack Request] Spice up the Page Selector - 05/20/2004 7:53 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what he is saying is...

instead of this:
[Linked Image]

He'd like to see this:
[Linked Image]

with the brackets or some other fancy way of showing your on a specific page laugh
Posted By: Gizmo Re: [Hack Request] Spice up the Page Selector - 05/21/2004 7:38 AM
Havoq, did you look at the page i linked you to? it was focusing on that; only redesigned
Posted By: Painfool Re: [Hack Request] Spice up the Page Selector - 05/21/2004 10:10 AM
Sweet smile When you get time can you hurry up Ian *hehe* ... and with Announcements and um .. what else did I see over there *drool*

Be interesting to see how that pans out in the Forum Summary with 50 plus pages ? smile
Posted By: Gizmo Re: [Hack Request] Spice up the Page Selector - 05/21/2004 11:16 AM
Ian has something like 50 mod's he hasn't put out yet heh...
Posted By: havoq Re: [Hack Request] Spice up the Page Selector - 05/21/2004 2:23 PM
Originally posted by Gizzy:

Havoq, did you look at the page i linked you to? it was focusing on that; only redesigned
Ahh yes, I gotcha, looks good Gizzy.. laugh
Posted By: Gizmo Re: [Hack Request] Spice up the Page Selector - 05/21/2004 3:03 PM
yeh, i asked al to look into the thread summary page also, i love this mod :x...
https://www.ubbdev.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/33/172.html#000000
Posted By: Gizmo Re: [Hack Request] Spice up the Page Selector - 05/26/2004 2:13 AM
Easily my favorite new mod wink
Thanks!

Ok, now for that mod where someone mysteriously designs/adds killer new styles to your forum while you sleep smile Which one is THAT Ian smile
haha, join my forums, I've got like 15 styles there to choose from. Sometimes I just get bored and change the default style
Posted By: Gizmo Re: [Hack Request] Spice up the Page Selector - 05/26/2004 5:34 PM
yeh, that'd be colorforms lol
© UBB.Developers