UBB.Dev
Posted By: tgreene Sub Categories & Invisible Categories for 6.7 - 06/30/2004 5:12 PM
Sub Categories & Invisible Categories for 6.7

Any chance of ever seeing either of these..? thumbsup
You can already hide categories in 6.7. smile
doH!

Is there any type of hack that would enable a specific hidden category to automatically be visible to only certain members, and be turned ON/OFF via the CP..?

The obvious value here would be for restriced paying member and/or staff areas, but whereas we could setup our boards without this being obvious to others.
So, is SUB CATEGORIES a possibility..? smile
I believe Brett updated that, not sure.. you might try a search in the mod forum. Jordo wrote it a while back for an older version. smile
I had it running on a 6.3.1 board, but couldn't find a thing for my new 6.7.1 board...
Any word on SUB CATEGORIES yet..?
...ANYONE...
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Sub Categories & Invisible Categories for 6.7 - 07/21/2004 10:46 PM
Sub Categories won't be an official feature for some time as programmers at InfoPop aren't sure how to approach it.

Sub Categories won't be a modification for some time as UBBDev developers aren't sure how to approach it.

Please don't post reguarding the same thing over and over; we've heard it, we know it's wanted by a LOT of people in the community... Just how to do it is a lot harder than point and click...
© UBB.Developers