UBB.Dev
Posted By: Donnyroe Neoburn - 04/17/2000 8:10 AM
Neoburn

here it is, it takes you to the opening page, you have to see the whole effect of the site so far, comment on it, then ccheck the interactive section for the ubb.

If any of you wanna help write reviews and stuff email the webmaster, he will let ya know.
Posted By: cal Re: Neoburn - 04/17/2000 10:49 AM
Ouch, my bandwidth! Very graphics heavy and a bit messed up. New windows everywhere and no obvious link to the ubb. Not a bad board though. We've seen this one before???

Just a thought [Linked Image]
Posted By: Dr Dollarz Re: Neoburn - 04/17/2000 3:18 PM
what program do you use for images?
heres a quick link to the ubb http://thecage.hypermart.net/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

in your ubb theres no title it just says:
-powered by the Infopop

------------------
Did I just say that?
Posted By: Dr Dollarz Re: Neoburn - 04/17/2000 3:23 PM
This would go well with your black backround http://www.chainmaille.prohosting.com/ubb/lockgray25.gif

------------------
Did I just say that?
Posted By: Donnyroe Re: Neoburn - 04/17/2000 3:33 PM
Cal, what you saw before was a old design, this is a new design, thus I needed your opinions again. Thanks for checkin!

What do you mean graphics messed up? They seem perfectly fine to me. The windows that pop up are from hypermart not me, I can't do nothing about that until we move to www.neoburn.com

Thanks for the recommended graphic, I used it. The guy who works on the graphics uses adobe photoshop among other things. Thanks for giving me some opinions.

Oh btw the board is powered by infopop though right? I just let it be known that it is. People can tell the name of it by looking at the graphic banner. Hope that helps.
Posted By: Dr Dollarz Re: Neoburn - 04/17/2000 4:05 PM
hmm... the graphics look fine to me

------------------
Did I just say that?
Posted By: cal Re: Neoburn - 04/17/2000 4:07 PM
When I click "Interactive" (for instance) a new window pops up (one of yours) and it fails to go anywhere. A quick ammend of the URL makes it work, but souldn't it load into the main frame?

Posted By: Dr Dollarz Re: Neoburn - 04/17/2000 4:14 PM
yeah, i had to search through the files in interactive to find the ubb, when I click interactive it showed cgi-bin and ubb, like call said, there should be a link to the ubb, or no one will be able to find it.

------------------
Did I just say that?
Posted By: Donnyroe Re: Neoburn - 04/17/2000 7:06 PM
Ah I gotcha ! I fixed that darn problem right now, thanks for letting me lol, grrr that isnt good that i was letting everyone see my directory i see like in ftp, ouch!
Posted By: cal Re: Neoburn - 04/18/2000 11:03 AM
hehe

Posted By: Donnyroe Re: Neoburn - 04/24/2000 5:37 AM
Lol!
Posted By: Donnyroe Re: Neoburn - 05/02/2000 9:55 PM
K, could you check out http://neoburn.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

GO jumping right into the forums and tell me if the glowing effect on the users names looks good or is out of place. Also let me know if Table Header Strip Background Color is ok at red or if it should be changed. Anyways thanks for the help, hope to hear from ya soon.
© UBB.Developers