UBB.Dev
http://umbrella-inc.netfirms.com/cgi-bin/forum/Ultimate.cgi

Or the domain: http://www.umbrella-inc.net

What do you guys think? The damn sig images from users screw up the tables on some threads, I will have to limit the size or take them off. We opened this past Saturday.
I recommend changing the link color in Ultimate and forumdisplay to something besides that bright blue...I can barely read it. Also, your thread mode has a dark green backgound color, yet ultimate and forumdisplay pages do not. Fix those two things and it'll be lookin' good! [Linked Image]

------------------

a.k.a. Neal Ulen | Webmaster - GamerForums.Net | Senior Editor - Moviefan Online
Bright blue? My link color is white. Dark green? Where was this at? Just curious...
On those pages your active link color is white, but the link color on my machine is bright blue. And the background color is white on my machine. So your have your green frame that goes around your UBB sitting on a white background...but in thread mode everything looks fine. Dunno if its you or me...have to see if anyone else notices I guess.

------------------

a.k.a. Neal Ulen | Webmaster - GamerForums.Net | Senior Editor - Moviefan Online
That is odd, anyone else have the same problems? None of the members have said anything. It might be your comp, I am not sure.
I'm not seeing it...

Site looks great, but I would lay down an ultimatim about sig image sizes, like banner size (468x60) or something. Some of them are way too big!

------------------
~Rich
Tell me about it...
i would suggest you put the banner in the nice area where the time is and the logo, it would be a good place for it. BUt it looks great!
I like your colors. They look similar to the colors im using on a site of mine.

------------------