UBB.Dev
Posted By: LordBiO eFGForum.com - 11/15/2000 1:05 AM
We recently did a fresh install of 5.47a with alot of hacks including private messages, who's online, stars hack, memberlist, print hack, last post in user profile, login hack, total post. I think 8 all together.
http://www.efgforum.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro
Posted By: SWFan Re: eFGForum.com - 11/16/2000 2:26 AM
I like your board's main banner. Your color scheme looks good to me, and wow, you have a lot of forums!

------------------
Doug
http://darksaber.hispeed.com
Posted By: LordBiO Re: eFGForum.com - 11/16/2000 4:17 AM
I am glad you like the forums [Linked Image] and yeah, we do alot of forums, I think we are just about to hit close to 100 forums.

What we provide a forum for each site we host, and all the sites are related because they fit into the pop entertainment catagory so all members surf through all the forums.
Posted By: synergy Re: eFGForum.com - 11/16/2000 8:54 AM
wow.

that is great!

so many forums, and all have posts!!!!
GREAT JOB!
Posted By: Thradar Re: eFGForum.com - 11/16/2000 9:09 AM
Yes, very nice! I wish my GamerForums.Net had that much traffic. Oh well, it's only a month old. [Linked Image]

------------------

a.k.a. Neal Ulen | Webmaster - GamerForums.Net | Senior Editor - Moviefan Online
Posted By: MorphStar Re: eFGForum.com - 11/16/2000 12:48 PM
quote:
GamerForums.com is only 4 months old and gets 500 hits a hour, which isn't bad [Linked Image]

I guess a domain extension DOES matter, eh Thradar [Linked Image]

Just kidding around!

------------------
"Life is easy when you fake it" - morph
GamerForums - SkinningWorld - LoadedClip - ThaMorphMan
Posted By: LordBiO Re: eFGForum.com - 11/18/2000 3:48 AM
eFGForum.com launched in like May, so it's like 6 months old. But we have a whole network of sites backing the forums up, so that always helps.

I think we average around 2000-3000 hits an hour (thats based on how many ad impressions we serve each day there).
Posted By: drew Re: eFGForum.com - 11/22/2000 7:37 AM
I like it! Colors are well-thought and images used are kept to a minimum. Very cool. And the fact you got more than 7000 members is astounding. Good job.
© UBB.Developers