UBB.Dev
Posted By: NutZFTP my board!! - 03/08/2001 7:07 PM
http://nutzftp.cjb.net

almost all cracks in it

[ March 08, 2001: Message edited by: NutZFTP ]
Posted By: Stilgar Re: my board!! - 03/08/2001 7:40 PM
Looks great from the outside, but I don't wanna register just to look at it. Maybe you could setup a temp account like; USER: Guest PASSWORD: guest1

We could use this guest account to view your board. Most of the people here are honest and wouldn't screw around on your board.

by the way.... whay are you using beta 8.0? confused

[ March 08, 2001: Message edited by: Stilgar ]
Posted By: Jamin Re: my board!! - 03/08/2001 8:29 PM
First, you are not allowed to alter the Powered By image, as you have done. Please change it back, for you are currently in violation of your license agreement.

Second, as Stilgar said, either do not force login before guests can enter, or create a guest login so we can see it without having to register.

Third, as Stilgar also said, why are you still using Beta 8.0?

---Skorpion
Posted By: NutZFTP Re: my board!! - 03/09/2001 6:52 PM
ok i'll change that..
and i've got an temp acount but forgot to post it..

username temp
password nutz

about beta8.0
i'm not very good with upgrading things so i decided to let it work on beta8 and i don't see the differences with beta7...

[ March 09, 2001: Message edited by: NutZFTP ]
Posted By: Stilgar Re: my board!! - 03/09/2001 9:15 PM
Just so you know the upgrade from 8.0 to 8.1 had a security fix. You may want to upgrade as soon as possible for this reason. laugh
Posted By: Jamin Re: my board!! - 03/09/2001 10:25 PM
Stilgar, thanks for pointing that out. I wanted to say something about it too, but I couldn't remember whether I was getting a 6.0 fix confused with the last big security fix in the 5.X series. Thanks.

---Skorpion
Posted By: The Prohacker Re: my board!! - 03/10/2001 12:14 AM
And also not to rain on your parade, but since you are running a warez site with your UBB, which as a remember is violation of contract agreement with InfoPop.....
Posted By: Jamin Re: my board!! - 03/10/2001 2:32 AM
Prohacker, running warez sites is not against the Infopop license agreement. Take a gander here to read the most current version of the license.

If you've actually *bought* the license, Infopop doesn't give a rat's behind what you do with your UBB. As long as you didn't assume possession of your ubb from a warez site, and you don't distribute it to any warez sites.

---Skorpion
Posted By: NutZFTP Re: my board!! - 03/13/2001 8:29 PM
actualy, i see alot of warez sites made on a ubb forum.., and i know it's not against the rules unless you didn't bought it..

but almost every host i can get don't accept warez sites, 2 bad confused
Posted By: Jamin Re: my board!! - 03/13/2001 11:47 PM
Maybe you should try running a legitimate site. Most hosts are more than happy to host real sites!

---Skorpion
Posted By: NutZFTP Re: my board!! - 03/16/2001 9:12 PM
no, the id for nutzftp is an id for warez..and not a site about my hobbies etc. etc.

but i've got more options to hosts now, just for the visitors and the status of the site..

nutzftp stays waresite laugh
© UBB.Developers