UBB.Dev
Posted By: Omero NgX Forum: needs feedback & hints - 06/01/2001 10:01 AM
I've just started working on UBB and using HACK as well as tweaking them to my needs.

Have you got some hints about ANYTHING (also colours, layout, etc...) ? Please, it will REALLY help me set the forum in the best way possible

Take a glance here ^_^

NgX Forum

P.s. Im currently trying to find a better newsfader (the one i found has 2 problems: doesnt scale the text window but you have to PRESET width, and doesnt show up on IE 5.0) and trying to find a way to use FLASH in the signs (UBBADVCODE 6.7 will do the trick?). Thanks =) Ah i also wanted the ticking clock, but doesnt work for me frown
Posted By: Matt Jacob Re: NgX Forum: needs feedback & hints - 06/01/2001 11:41 PM
it says that you're down for a few hours right now. but from what i could see, i can say that:

1. i really like your logo image - nice!

2. i don't like your background image. something metallic would definitely be better for gaming. the current one looks like rock or dirt or something.

3. i don't like your scrollbar colors. the red/blue/gray is not groovy. smile

4. try and stick with 3-4 colors. i think that blue/yellow/silver would suit your site very well.
Posted By: Tech-Ni-Kal Re: NgX Forum: needs feedback & hints - 06/02/2001 5:29 AM
Really digging everything but the scroll bar it just doesnt fit ya know.. otherwise lookks pretty good smile
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: NgX Forum: needs feedback & hints - 06/02/2001 12:06 PM
Colours look good to me..Get rid of tha Red X too.
© UBB.Developers