UBB.Dev
Posted By: Domain My Board - Feedback please - 07/15/2001 10:55 AM
Hi,

I know it's just a plain Board, but i would like to improve it, therefore I'm happy about any Comment!

The Board is in German, but please take a Look and let me know what you think and what I shall do better, change or fix!

http://www.oe3pool.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi
Posted By: LK Re: My Board - Feedback please - 07/15/2001 5:16 PM
How about upgrading to 6.05?
I saw only 1 mod in this board, it shouldn't be hard to upgrade.
Posted By: void 2 Re: My Board - Feedback please - 07/15/2001 6:30 PM
Actually there are 2 wink
Posted By: Domain Re: My Board - Feedback please - 07/16/2001 12:17 AM
Well, since it should not be to much longer that UBB 6,1 will be released, i decided to wait for that.

Any other Feedback?
Posted By: armond_tamzarian Re: My Board - Feedback please - 07/18/2001 7:25 PM
I like the colors, but the time stands out too much.

Besides that it looks nice.
Posted By: Agent0X7 Re: My Board - Feedback please - 07/18/2001 10:52 PM
Actually, the colors on your board domain, are exactly like ours : iXGZ Forums . Please change them....

and also you have registered on our forums too... a while ago

and the header....looks copied too (watermark!!)...

[ July 18, 2001 03:55 PM: Message edited by: Agent0X7msn ]
Posted By: Agent0X7 Re: My Board - Feedback please - 07/19/2001 5:53 PM
domain, when you stole the header, you didn't clear the watermark that was attached to it, so I know you copied it! please change the way your board looks.. complete copy of ours...
Posted By: Domain Re: My Board - Feedback please - 07/19/2001 6:28 PM
Like i said in my answer E-Mail to you: I found your Board and looked up only3 Colors, which where first & second Tablecolor and the Background Color, so yes I changed my Board to them.

You wrote in you E-Mail to me that u wanna press charges for me doing that.

Well, save yourself the Embaresment, cause no Judge will even listen to you for that, or are you saying that you have the copyright on all these Colors in this world? *lol*
Posted By: Domain Re: My Board - Feedback please - 07/19/2001 6:30 PM
quote:
Is that a Crime?

[ July 19, 2001 11:31 AM: Message edited by: Domain ]
Posted By: Jamin Re: My Board - Feedback please - 07/19/2001 6:48 PM
Domain: Stealing is stealing. You know what you did. I would bet that if you'd asked Agent in the first place he probably would have been flattered and let you use the colors. It's just a bit of hex code, after all... But since you didn't ask, he's now apparently offended. And it would be really nice if you'd just use your brain a little and think of your own color scheme, instead of ripping off someone else's site.

Thread closed.

---Skorpion
© UBB.Developers