UBB.Dev
Posted By: AlienLX Read this, hi - 07/20/2001 6:59 AM
hi, (no, the member here)
I took a look at your forums ( here ) and all of your colors are the same as on my board ( here ).

No, my forum doesn't get much attention; but that's beside the point.

If this is in the wrong forum; sorry. I couldn't think of anywhere else to put it.
Posted By: Tech-Ni-Kal Re: Read this, hi - 07/20/2001 8:13 PM
His name is Kubic. I did a sig image for him. But he goes by non-other then 'hi' here at ubbdev.
Posted By: Jamin Re: Read this, hi - 07/20/2001 8:25 PM
Alright, I understand your point here, AlienLX. And this probably is the most appropriate forum for this type of post. But appropriate or not, I really don't want this forum to turn into a big fight over who stole who's colors...

If you suspect he stole your colors (which, on this one, I'll agree with you, that's the way it looks to me), please take it up with him via PM or email or some other form of communication. Quite honestly, there's nothing we can do to keep anyone from stealing anyone else's colors, since afaik a color scheme itself cannot be copyrighted or trademarked. The only way is to ask him nicely and hope for the best. Unfortunately, some people just have no concept of originality, though, and end up having to rip off the originality of others. Pity, huh?

Thanks for understanding.

---Skorpion
Posted By: Jamin Re: Read this, hi - 07/20/2001 9:54 PM
I've been notified that the user in quesion, hi, was removed from this site quite awhile ago. So he will be unable to respond to this.

Please contact him privately, via email or AIM or whatever else.

Thread closed.

---Skorpion
© UBB.Developers