UBB.Dev
Posted By: DM Opinions on my sites new graphics... - 07/20/2001 8:07 AM
This is just in beta stage for my site. I was wondering what everyone thinks about it. Also if you can provide suggestions to improve it.

Also, just to mention, and advertisement banner fits in underneath the header.

http://archboard.hypermart.net/DMtest.htm
Posted By: void 2 Re: Opinions on my sites new graphics... - 07/20/2001 8:09 AM
Looks great, cant wait to see it on gamespecs smile
Posted By: Tech-Ni-Kal Re: Opinions on my sites new graphics... - 07/20/2001 6:47 PM
Looks really good! Good job.
Posted By: Jamin Re: Opinions on my sites new graphics... - 07/20/2001 6:57 PM
The bevelling doesn't look all that great on top of the scanlines... Bevels and scanlines are two different styles, and IMHO they kinda conflict with each other. I'd either go with a solid bg with bevelling, or scanlined bg with a flat border.

Otherwise, looking good. smile

---Skorpion
Posted By: Bob Re: Opinions on my sites new graphics... - 07/20/2001 7:43 PM
i agree with jamin, bevelling and scanlines just dont mix .. the gfx are lovely .. its just the scanlines make the bevels look jaggy at the corners .. i would stick wiht one or the other.

thats just my opinion though smile

[ July 20, 2001 12:44 PM: Message edited by: dotBob ]
Posted By: Fire§lash Re: Opinions on my sites new graphics... - 07/20/2001 8:24 PM
i thought hypermart only hosted online companys, or did they change it? confused
Posted By: DM Re: Opinions on my sites new graphics... - 07/20/2001 9:24 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone!
Hypermart did at one point let people sign up without having to provide a credit card number, he must've signed up during that time, like i did..

Deffinately get rid of the scanlines. Just have a plan black background. That would look nice, i presume
Posted By: Stilgar Re: Opinions on my sites new graphics... - 07/22/2001 5:12 AM
This thread is better suited for the "Modified Forum Showcase". Catch up to it there.
© UBB.Developers